In this class, I taught a small class in my community techniques to turn a smartphone into a high-quality photo and video studio without using a computer. I outlined basic photography and video composition, lighting, simple guidelines, and tools that many do not know their smartphone has. The class was coordinated through Master It, a platform to bring people together to meet, socialize and learn fun and interesting topics.
My approach to teaching:
- Meter the skill level of participants and gain insights on their expectations.
- Build an adaptable learning framework that provides clarity, flow and advancement.
- Break down technical and complex components into digestible content.
- Incorporate experiential learning through exercises and practice examples.
- Keep an open dialogue for questions and further exploration in specific areas of focus.
High-end Photo and Video Production on a Smartphone Outline
|Smartphone Camera Basic Rules
|Smartphone Camera Features
|Basic Photo Editing on Smartphone
|Basic Video Editing on Smartphone